Valuation & Advisory Services
CBRE provides comprehensive valuation, advisory and consulting services for real estate owners, investors and lenders.
AboutTown planning forms the backbone of everything in the world of real estate. When it comes to an asset, plot of land or building, every process should start with gaining a clear understanding of the relevant planning details.
Effective planning management results in increased property value.
At CBRE, we offer you Town Planning Assessment to help you when it comes to making decisions and gaining a clear understanding of all the options available for improving both the legal assurances and yields of your properties.
We advise throughout the entire planning process, from the initial information-gathering stage through to implementing any necessary changes.
- Portfolio management – Experience in property portfolio planning management.
- Management of matters concerning the public authorities – Experience with negotiating issues, obtaining permits, etc.
- Planning due diligences for all property types.
- Planning legislation – Analysis of planning regulations at country, regional and local level.
- Drafting and processing Local Level Plans, Plot Division Projects, one-off modifications, etc.
- Drafting and processing infrastructure projects (streets and services).
Local and global knowledge
We combine the largest worldwide presence in the real estate sector with an in-depth knowledge of the Spanish market and the intricacies of town planning in Spain. Thanks to our regional offices, this knowledge extends to the local level, enabling us to offer a detailed analysis for all types of asset.
Our multidisciplinary approach offers you specialists in areas such as town planning, architecture and environment. Combined with our experts in the fields of valuations, design & build, investment, management and sales marketing for all asset classes, we are able to understand every aspect of your project.
We do not participate in transactions, we simply use our know-how and expertise to advise on the best alternatives available for each business.
Discover our latest insights and market research
Our 500 global researchers offer actionable intelligence and a multi-dimensional perspective that is unparalleled in the industry.