A very strong last quarter led 2022 to stand out as the third best year in Portugal
- Investment turnover reached €1,461 million in Q4 2022, twice the volume recorded in the previous quarter and third best fourth quarter in Portugal.
- Crow portfolio leveraged the intense investment volume observed over the last quarter of the year, with the Hotel sector representing 50% of the total investment volume
- 2022 capital inflow to commercial property totalled nearly €3,300 million, showing a 50% y-o-y growth
- Yields continued its correction, increasing on the majority of asset classes
- Nonetheless, CBRE is still confident with the investment turnover for the next year