Prime Rents start showing upward trend
- The second quarter of the year registered only 26,150 sq m take-up (-10% q-o-q), totalling 55,320 sq m in the semester.
- We expect a stronger second half year.
- Relocation continues to be the main driver for office take-up with 71% of occupied area.
- The vacancy rate was at 7.5% in the end of June, reflecting an increase of 0.5 pp from previous quarter.
- Prime rent increased 5% in CBD2 and further upsurges are expected in other zones over the following months