Prime UK commercial property rents rise 0.3% in Q4 and 0.8% in 2019. The UK average prime yield remains unchanged
- At the national level, All Shops prime rents decreased -0.8% in Q4 2019.
- Overall, All Shops prime yields increased 4bps over the quarter.
- Prime rents in the Offices sector increased 0.6% in Q4 2019.
- Prime yields for Offices decreased -2bps over the quarter.
- Industrial prime rents increased 1.5% in Q4 2019.
- Prime yields for the Industrial sector decreased -11bps over the last quarter.