Design & Build
Project & Programme Management
Achieve superior outcomes from single projects or multisite, cross-portfolio programmes by working with expert project and programme managers who advise occupiers and investors on more than 50,000 projects every year.
AboutOne of the world’s largest networks of real estate project managers. Professionals who plan and execute a full range of services customised meticulously to achieve your objectives. From setting a clear brief and allocating realistic budgets, our focus is on risk mitigation, optimising delivery programmes and creating enduring value. We use proven methods to enhance certainty and visibility, so you remain firmly in control throughout the entire real estate journey.
- BIM - Federated 3D digital building models that deliver design process efficiency, and set the basis for digital FM.
- Building Certifications - Building installation compliance testing and verification.
- Capital Planning – Plan and manage capital projects with a focus on value and cost control.
- Change Management – Handle mid-project scope changes and contractual impacts efficiently.
- Commissioning – Pre-completion system performance and compliance verification.
- Construction Risk Management – Analyse, avoid and plan mitigation for project risks.
- Cost Consultancy - Plan and control project budgets, estimate project costs and manage waste.
- Document Control – Organise team-wide workflow and paper trails electronically, putting you in control with every detail at your fingertips.
- Engineering Consultancy - Building systems design rooted in energy efficiency, low cost in use and ease of maintenance.
- Environmental & Feasibility - Understand, manage and mitigate environmental project risks with practical strategies from sector specialists.
- Technical Due Diligence - Identifying technical risks and liabilities for vendors, purchasers and occupiers.
- Furniture Advisory – Harness our knowledge, deep market relationships and buying power to create inspiring and productive workspaces.
- Health & Safety (QHSE) – Manage liability through effective construction safety, mitigate site risks and maintain regulatory compliance.
- Interior Design – Inspiring interiors built on our profound knowledge of global workplace practice.
- Move Management - Sophisticated processes for businesses to transition effortlessly between workplaces.
- Office Ready – Taking the complexity out of office fit-outs, we do it all for you.
- Procurement & Supply Chain Sourcing – Use our relationships to get the best from the market.
- Project Management Office (PMO) - Manage complex and multi-site projects with a dedicated, embedded team of project experts handling everything for you.
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments – Protect your assets with the right buildings insurance cover from industry experts.
- Sustainability & Energy Consulting – ESG values put into practice through strategies to access energy renewables and pivot to sustainable resources.
- Capital Allowances – Maximise the tax efficiency of money spent on buildings and land, and achieve savings.
- Workplace – Expertise to create the best working environments, use space well and create work settings that stimulate and energise.
- Workplace Consulting - Define the exact requirements for your future workplace through user-centered research.
- Workplace Technology Services - Technology to support a seamless work experience with our full suite of technology consulting, design and project management services.
We are able to deliver as Agent or Principal, depending on the project requirements and your needs. Learn more about our Principal Delivery capabilities.
- CBRE Capital Planner provides robust strategic planning, predictive management of capital spending, and project prioritization, ensuring capital is most effectively utilised.
- CBRE Estimator efficiently and accurately generates project cost estimates, enabling informed decision-making.
- CBRE’s Project Management tool – Kahua® is our end-to-end project management technology for collaborating and managing projects, providing clarity and information throughout the lifecycle of a project or portfolio.
- CBRE Business Intelligence (BI) & Analytics brings our data to life, measuring and identifying opportunities, delivering actionable insights, and improving productivity.
- CBRE Spacer is a web-based, interactive space programming technology based on company characteristics, requirements, and growth projects to establish a space profile.
- CBRE Plans & Plans Pro is a test-fitting technology and service, providing 2D views and 3D fly-throughs including custom branding, design options, and real-world views in virtual tours.
Build resilience, attract and retain talent, and foster connection and collaboration in your workplace.
We manage the budgets of our clients' operations by developing the appropriate tools and methods for each of your projects.
Create intentional spaces that fit your vision, brand and culture—and deepen connections between people and the built environment.
Design and commission all aspects of your building, including systems, envelope and structure using the latest facilities best practices.
Get to market faster and drive cost certainty and savings with our accountable, end-to-end project and program management.
Manage your buildings through a completely outsourced facilities service, to create value across your portfolio.
Property Types & Industries
CBRE Services the unique needs of our clients through a full range of occupier and investor services for industries across all asset types.
Discover our latest insights and market research
Our 500 global researchers offer actionable intelligence and a multi-dimensional perspective that is unparalleled in the industry.