Valuation and Advisory
CBRE provides comprehensive valuation, advisory and consulting services for real estate owners, investors and lenders
AboutValuations are the basis on which investors, owners, occupiersand financial institutions make financial or property-related decisions. Our company is registered with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors to carry out international valuations in accordance with the international valuation standards (IVS) and the Red Book, and every member of our management team is certified as a RICS valuer.
Main purposes for carrying out a valuation
- Valuations to provide information for a company's decision-making bodies and closing off financial statements (in accordance with IFRS and Spanish General Chart of Accounts).
- Valuations for obtaining financing from national or international financial institutions, in line with RICS regulations.
- Transaction advisory valuations to help make better-informed decisions.
- Valuations for corporate transactions, such as flotations on the Spanish stock exchange or the alternative stock exchange, capital increases, mergers and acquisitions, etc.
- Independent expert valuations for transactions that legally require this type of valuation, such as arbitration and litigation procedures, etc.
Over the last year, we have valued:
- More than 3,500 industrial properties, with a combined value of more than €11,700million
- More than 10,000 residential properties, with a combined value of over €14,000 million
- Offices with a combined value ofin excess of €21,000 million
- 6,800 retail units and shopping centres with a total value of more than €32,000 million
- More than 200 alternative properties, with a combined value of more than €2,600 million
Our Loan Valuation & Advisory team assists our clients, investment funds and servicers, with the valuation of their mortgage loan portfolios
CBRE provides comprehensive valuation, advisory and consulting services for real estate owners, investors and lenders.
Discover our latest insights and market research
Our 500 global researchers offer actionable intelligence and a multi-dimensional perspective that is unparalleled in the industry.